Hook your Computer up to your TV
HDMI, or High Definition Multimedia Interface, is one example of how a single cord can change your life. Think I’m exaggerating? Think again.
- Never having to pay a cable bill again because you’re streaming online TV and movies right onto your big-screen TV, from Netflix.com, Hulu.com, Blockbuster.com or even just playing a DVD from your laptop.
- Forcing your neighbors to watch your vacation slideshow, just like in the old days – except the pictures are on Flickr.com.
- Playing World of Warcraft on your plasma TV. Or FarmVille, if that’s how you roll.
- Using your TV’s surround-sound system to play your iPod while you’re cleaning.
- Sitting on your couch and checking your email ON YOUR TV? (Surely someone finds that exciting, right?)
- Having HDMI-connected mini monitors in the headrests of your car, all pugged into your iPod or Blu-ray player, so the kids fall asleep on the way to Grandma’s house.
The HDMI connector is built into many digital cable and satellite TV receivers, DVD players, digital cameras, mobile phones, digital camcorders, game consoles, Blu-Ray players and ALL digital televisions made since 2009.
- Consolidation of HD video, audio, and datain a single cable
- Enables high speed bi-directionalcommunication
- Enables IP-based applications over HDMI
- Transfer speeds up to 100Mbps
The newest HDMI cables even support 7 different kinds of 3d images. Did you even know there were 7 different kinds of 3d?
Stop into Yakima Networking to learn more about HDMI and get help choosing an HDMI cable that meets your needs.
(pppsssssttt- about the price… we’re way cheaper than Best Buy. I’m just saying…)